Pacific Helmets F3D (Shipwheel)
Model No. :
F3D Structural Helmet
- Light weight Kevlar®/fiberglass reinforced composite shell.
- Hi-gloss paint finish with UV resistancy.
- Polyurethane impact liner for increased mechanical and thermal protection.
- Headband with removable leather for cleaning and replacement.
- Nape strap with ratchet size adjustment between 52-64cm for comfortable fit.
- Nylon webbing cradle system for optimal comfort.
- 2-/3-point Nomex flame retardant chinstrap come with Nexus Wideguard buckle.
- Reflective trim. • Rear hanger.
Certification & Approval:
- Certified to AS/NZS4067:2004.
- Face shield is approved to EN166 (equivalent to AS/NZS1337).
- Type-tested certified to EN443:1997 and complies with the requirements of the PPE Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Type-tested according to EN443:2008, Type A.
- Suitable for very low temperature use (-30° C).
- Resistance to chemicals.
- Surface electrical insulation.