Pains Wessex MOB 360
Model No. :
Pain Wessex Manoverboard 360
The Pains Wessex Manoverboard 360 features a new and unique patented self-activating lighting syste which far exceeds SOLAS requirements for light output and duration, and also provides 15 minutes of dense orange smoke. It is safe to use on petrol or oil covered water and is ideal for use on ships or rigs with a freeboard.
The MOB uses the latest technology where the unit is fitted with a sealed-for-life lithium battery, so annual replacement is not necessary.
- Day and night signal attached to Lifebuoy and used in emergency to mark position of manoverboard.
- Unique 360° collar of light.
- Provides 15 minutes of dense orange smoke.
- Far exceeds SOLAS requirements of 2 hours at 2 candela for light output and duration.
- Safe to use on petrol or oil covered water.
- Lithium battery sealed for life - no annual replacement.
- Automatic or manual deployment.
- Universal stainless steel mounting bracket.
- Tested to survive a 50m drop into water (SOLAS 30m).
- Ideal for use on ships or rigs with high freeboard.